90 Day Metamorphosis with Tracy Anderson



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 17: A Good Day

Just finished another workout, woo hoo! My best friend is planning her wedding for November 2012 and she and I have been working out together a few times a week. Well, I was waiting for her this morning, and it turns out she has meetings early on Tuesdays but forgot to tell me! Haha, she even told me yesterday "i'll see you tomorrow". Oh well, still got in my workout. Did twenty minutes on the trampoline, 10 minutes bootcamp cardio, and then the usual MS work.

Yesterday, I added an extra 20 minutes of her post pregnancy workout (never been pregnant, just have a pregnant belly I affectionately refer to as Barry Manilow (cuz barry sounds kind of like belly is you say with a garbled mouth). Anywho, I woke up this morning and I felt like it might have done some small something. Not that I really see any result yet in the stomach, but I do feel the ability to contract them tighter and in areas that previously didn't contract at all. I might want to continue to do more abs til they catch up with the rest of my results and then just focus on my omni workouts after that.

Also, I think I'd really like to do more mini-rebounder stuff. Rumor has it that Tracy is coming out with her own rebounder, (and hopefully rebounder workouts?) When I get off I just feel really good inside and I workup a really great sweat too (Tracy calls sweat fairy dust). I still feel pain in my knees when I do the jumping on the floor. It's frustrating because I feel like to could be doing the cardio more freely and with more energy and enthusiam if I didn't feel like I had to tread sl lightly on my knees. But, I do think that as I lose weight and increase my muscle the pain will go away. So glad I have to rebounder to help me stay on track with cardio. Also, in the past when I've done her dance cardio, I've always gotten shin splints! And that hasn't happened this time, so I'm very happy about that!

Well, the journey continues...I'm so excited to see real results in the upcoming weeks and months. Results so far include increased firmess in arms and thighs as well as slight definition on sides of thighs, inner thighs just above the knees and more tone in shoulders. I know this is just the beginning. Gotta keep moving forward to climb my wall and see even better results. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment