90 Day Metamorphosis with Tracy Anderson



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 41: Level 5 No Reason to Worry

So yesterday I previewed level 5 and was so nervous to try it. I was intimidated, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it! I was scared that I wouldn't be able to keep going with the metamorphosis, that I'd have to start over to build up enough strength to get through it....sheesh! It really was okay, everything went just fine.When the arms were weighted, I was surprised how fast she had us moving, but I just did my best to keep up. Then when I did leg work, I certainly did not do all the reps, but again it was fine. It looked worse than it actually was. I really built it up in my head, but when I actually tried it, it was not bad. I know I'll get better over the course of the 10 days, and again it just comes back to doing whatever is within my personal abilities.

It certainly is not my beloved level 4, but it's okay. Btw, when I woke up I could tell level 4 did some good work for me. Nothing drastic, but subtle muscles waiting to reveal themselves once the fat is burned off. Also, I ordered continuity! So freaking exciting because it's yet another sign that I am continuing forward. I won't need continuity for at least 6 weeks, possibly more depending on how I decide to progress, but I don't want to have to worry about when it's going to arrive as I've heard about many issues surrounding ordering continuity.

Also, I wanted to mention 2 things I did differently when I first started exercising that made a difference. The first is that I didn't tell anyone I was starting a fitness program until about 2 weeks after I had gotten the ball rolling. The other is that I made no changes to my diet, but instead made working out my only priority in terms of weight loss efforts. Both of these were techniques that I hadn't tried out before, and they contributed to me being successful this time. I read about those ideas in a book called Secrets of a Former Fat Girl. I didn't read the whole book, but briefly skimmed it while at a bookstore a few months back. However, these two techniques were so helpful, I'm inclined to read to whole book and see what other useful tips might be there.

Will be doing a weigh-in tomorrow, woo hoo! The wall is my friend, and the scale if rooting for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment