90 Day Metamorphosis with Tracy Anderson



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 73: Bought a Scale

My computer shut down and I lost my day 73 post, so...take 2!
Did my toning today and sooooo didn't want to do it all on the left side. Did it anyway :) It is after all only ten minutes to do the left leg which is challenging, but doable. Also, these last couple days I've done my cardio as freestyling on the trampoline combined with parts of Tracy's rebounder workout on youtube.
Also, I purchased a cute bamboo scale that cost less that $20 bucks. At this time, my mind is in a healthy place where my self-worth is not tied to the number on the scale. Additionally, regardless of what the number says it won't deter me from my exercise. I got the scale more than anything to document my progress with a tangible number. I really believe that once I begin combining Tracy's Bootcamp Diet and Dynamic Eating Plan w/the exercise (starting January 1)the weight will really shift and I want to be able measure the progress.
I will list my daily weight (no clothes on, first thing in the morning, after using the restroom) in the "label" section at the end of each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment